December Meeting and Christmas/Hanukkah Party
Posted by Brooklyn Young Republican Club
‘Tis the season for celebrating the holidays and yet another action-packed year with the Brooklyn Young Republicans–together! So we invite you to come to our December meeting/Christmas & Hanukkah Party on Thursday, December 18th! Our friend, Brooklyn GOP Vice Chair Susan Cleary, has graciously offered to host this event for us at her home in beautiful Prospect Park South/Victorian Flatbush!
So join your fellow YRs and friends for great conversation, terrific food, unlimited holiday cheer and bring some extra cash for…
!! RAFFLES 4 CHARITY !! — Have a chance to win a prize while you help us raise funds for the Brooklyn Children’s Holiday Fund, an organization that works to ensure every child in Brooklyn has food, clothing and toys this holiday season!
Here are the details — email [email protected] if you have any questions or if you would like to contribute to the festivities in any way:
Everyone is welcome to come and share in this holiday celebration with us — but you must RSVP
Thursday, December 18, 2008
6:30 PM – 9 PM
Home of Susan Cleary, Brooklyn GOP Vice Chair
1306 Albemarle Road (corner of Albemarle Road & Argyle Road), Brooklyn
Dues-paying Brooklyn YR Members: FREE
Non-Members: $10 (Pay Now or at the door the night of)
*** Food, Soda, Beer, Wine Included ***
Please note any dietary needs when RSVPing
- Take "Q" train to Beverley Road Station (at Marlborough Road)
- Take "F" train to Church Avenue Station (at McDonald Avenue) and a healthy walk east OR transfer to B35 for short ride to Coney Island Avenue & Church Avenue
- Transfer from "R" or "N" train at 4th Avenue/9th Street Station to "F" Train
- Take "L" train to "G" Train at Lorimer Street and then transfer to "F" train at Smith/9th Sts Station OR take "L" train to Manhattan Union Square/14th Street and transfer to "Q"
- Take "2", "3", "4", "5" train to Franklin Avenue, transfer to "S" shuttle to Prospect Park Station and then transfer to "Q" train
- Take "A" or "C" train to Franklin Avenue, transfer to "S" shuttle to Prospect Park Station and then transfer to "Q" train
- Transfer from "G" train to "F" train at Smith Street/9th Street Station
- Take B68, B35, B16 to Coney Island Avenue & Caton/Church Avenues
- Take X29 from Manhattan to Beverley Road & Coney Island Avenue
- Take BM1, BM2, BM3 or BM4 from Manhattan to Cortelyou Road & Westminster Road
- Take B103 from Canarsie or Downtown Brooklyn to Cortelyou Road & Coney Island Avenue
CAR: Take Gowanus Expressway/Brooklyn-Queens Expressway to Prospect Expressway (RT-27) and proceed on Ocean Parkway to Beverley Road, make a left onto Beverley Road, keep straight past Coney Island Avenue and then make a left onto Argyle Road. Drive one block to Albemarle Road and house is on the corner.