The mission of the Brooklyn Young Republican Club is:
- To promote and to secure support for the principles of the Republican Party among those who live, work and study in Brooklyn under 40 years of age;
- To influence and enhance the public discourse in accordance with the spirit of the Republican Party’s political philosophy, including helping to shape that philosophy wherever necessary;
- To exert such influence as it may on behalf of good government—Local, State and National;
- To resist and expose corruption and promote reform in national, State and municipal affairs;
- To watch local, state and federal legislation affecting our interests;
- To arouse public interest in the conduct of government and make efficient public criticism upon it; and
- To encourage young Republicans to seek membership in the Kings County Republican County Committee, to pursue other leadership positions, and to help grow local Republican organizations throughout Brooklyn.